. Urbanlazy warrants its products against defects in materials and workmanship as follows:
Defective Product Replacement:
- If the product is found to be defective within 1 week from the date of purchase, Urbanlazy will, at its discretion, provide a replacement product to the original purchaser.
- The replacement product will be of the same or equivalent model, as determined by Urbanlazy.
Parts Repair Warranty:
- The product is covered under warranty for parts repair for a period of 3 months from the date of purchase.
- During this period, if any components or parts of the product are found to be defective, Urbanlazy will repair or replace these parts, as deemed necessary by the Company.
- The original purchaser is responsible for shipping the defective product or parts to the Company's designated service center or address.
- The Company will cover the cost of shipping the replacement product or repaired parts back to the original purchaser.
Exclusions: This warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- Misuse, abuse, or improper handling of the product.
- Unauthorized modifications or repairs.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Acts of nature, accidents, or other events beyond the control of the Company.
To make a warranty claim, the original purchaser must:
- Contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Facebook pag Urbanlazy PHto initiate the warranty claim process.
- Provide proof of purchase, including the order number.
This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. The Company reserves the right to refuse warranty service to anyone unable to provide proof of purchase.